CRM Manager - eCommerce Startup - London - Up to £40k
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Ventula Consulting
CRM Manager is required by my client, a fast-growing eCommerce start-up, working to help create world-class digital brands.
They are currently going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for an innovative CRM Manager to help kick-start their CRM journey with the view to expand in the near future. You will help build this function from ground up and have full ownership of the end to end CRM process.
Responsibilities of the CRM Manager:
- Develop and implement a CRM retention strategy
- Implement CRM life cycles and customer journey values to drive ongoing revenue and retention
- Creation and management of seasonal CRM marketing campaigns for key holidays
- Increase brand subscription
- Enhance and improve overall customer experience and post-purchase customer service
Requirements of the CRM Manager:
- 2 - 4 years CRM experience within loyalty and retention
- Innovative and solution driven
- Experience working for a start-up/high growth brand
- Understanding of the consumer electronics market
- Excellent written and communication skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9 - £13 Hourly
£9 - £15 Hourly
£90 - £120 Daily