Full Stack Software Developers
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by TD Group Limited
LAMP Full Stack Software Developers wanted - Permanent, Exeter
This highly successful company has doubled in size each year over the last few years and has a clear strategy for both continued profitable growth and the best use of technology.
The successful candidate will need to fit into a small team and thus the ability of the candidate to work openly, in a collaborative, fast paced and tight knit team is as important as their technical skill set. This is a role where you can make a difference, not be a small part of a large corporate.
You will be a key member of the technical team helping to decide on the future technical roadmap, you will therefore have a good understanding of the full LAMP stack, technical architecture, Information security and overall software design as well as experience of Agile continuous delivery processes.
Key skills and experience:
- Technically strong team player, with extensive technical knowledge with a full stack development background within PHP, LAMP stack technologies among others
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL and the integration with online portals API's, aligned with strong database design, performance tuning and scalability
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks in a Linux environment
- Experience of contribution to a product life cycle roadmap
- Development of systems on both web and mobile platforms
- Prior experience of developing software for high transaction B2C and/or B2B sites
- Experience of cloud hosted solutions (AWS or Azure)
- Some experience of automated testing and associated technologies
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Creative solution-minded approach, analytical & an accomplished problem solver
- Flexible confident outgoing nature, showing adaptability to situations
- Pragmatic with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, conscientious & motivated
- Fluent in business English language - with clear and confident written and oral presentation skills and the ability to tailor these for all levels
- Living within a commutable distance to Exeter
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team where you can truly make a difference within an expanding market leading organisation. An excellent salary between £35,000 to £45,000 DOE, plus benefits will be paid to the right candidate.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £60k Annual
£60k - £64k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual