Content Designer - GDS
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Experis IT
Content Designers understand the web, technology and people and work with people across government to make government services and information simpler, clearer and faster for citizens and businesses. They will take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand, work with people who don't understand good web usability and scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content across all channels (web, mobile, social media).
- Research of subject
- Discussion with stakeholders and experts
- Initial draft of content to fix with UX Design
- Collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding
- Iterating content based on customer feedback.
- Contributes to the look and feel of the service design in collaboration with UX/UI designer, the customer journey through the service and between the service and static content
Mandatory Business Skills:
- Proven experience of working within the web, online and digital environment
- Experience in working with content management and publishing systems
- Proficient in writing markdown
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£475 - £650 Daily