Enrollment Systems Administrator
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by McDaniel College
McDaniel College, recognized nationally among "Colleges that Change Lives" and U.S. News and World Report top-tier liberal arts colleges, is a four-year private college of the liberal arts and sciences offering more than 60 undergraduate programs of study , including dual and student-designed majors, plus 20 highly regarded graduate programs .
McDaniel College invites applications for an Enrollment Systems Administrator. Salary for this full-time position is commensurate with qualifications and experience. At McDaniel College we value our employees by offering our full-time employees tuition remission, 403B retirement accounts, paid time off, medical insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, and paid maternity and parental leave. Visit College website for details.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Admissions Operations and Technology, the Enrollment Systems Administrator will be responsible for aiding in all aspects and areas of the ERP (Ellucian Colleague) for the Financial Aid Office, Bursar Office, and Admissions Department to ensure student-centered processing. This person must be able to design and support complex infrastructure architectures. The Enrollment Systems Administrator is a hands-on position, administering, building, configuring, deploying, and supporting the financial aid, billing and student record processes in Colleague as well as the ensuring the seamless migration of data between the Admissions CRM, Technolutions Slate, and Colleague.
- Bachelor's degree required with three years of related experience.
- Must have experience with Ellucian Colleague specifically the financial aid and bursar module.
- Preferred working knowledge of Slate CRM.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, enterprise data management systems such as Colleague, Outlook and other cloud-based products
- Knowledge of financial recordkeeping/reporting principles and procedures.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local financial aid regulations and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Must be able to anticipate and plan for cyclical activities.
- Ability to deliver effective internal customer service with a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English orally, by phone, in person, and in writing.
- Discretion and reliability in sensitive and confidential matters are vital.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations in a timely manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to convey complex financial aid processes, ideas, facts, and information effectively and accurately to students, staff, faculty, and the general public.
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Detail-oriented with skills in proofreading materials and data entry to ensure accuracy.
McDaniel College, an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate in the recruitment, admission, and employment of students, faculty, and staff in the operation of any of its educational programs and activities. McDaniel College will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment on basis of any protected status including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, military status, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status or any other legally protected status. For more information on the college's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, please visit the college's Campus Diversity & Inclusion web page.