PREP ACADEMY SITE DIRECTOR (FAYETTE CO.)
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Community Action Council
PREP ACADEMY SITE DIRECTOR (Fayette Co.)
To access full job descriptions, please go to (Click the CAREERS tab and follow the instructions to apply online)
Prep Academy Site Director
The position is responsible for day-to-day operations of the Council's child development classrooms and provides leadership to teaching staff. Implements activities to ensure achievement of curriculum, child outcomes and maintenance of National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accreditation, compliance with state licensing requirements, local ordinances and Head Start Program Performance Standards.
- a. Prep Academy Site Director I: MA plus IECE certification.
- Prep Academy Site Director II: BA plus IECE certification; MA in related degree with equivalent course work.
- Prep Academy Site Director III: BA in preferred field.
- Prep Academy Site Director IV: AA in ECE plus five (5) years of experience.
- Two (2) years of related experience in a preschool setting.
- Experience as a supervisor is required.
Prep Academy Site Director I: $52,062.40 - $54,662,40 (yearly)
Prep Academy Site Director II: $49,587.20 - $52,062.40 (yearly)
Prep Academy Site Director III: $47,216.00 - $49,587.20 (yearly)
Prep Academy Site Director IV: $39,020.80 - $42,931.20 (yearly)
(plus excellent benefits)
10% salary differential for bilingual applicants (English/Spanish)
Closing Date: Until filled
Applications may be obtained at any agency office or by writing or calling or via internet: Community Action Council, P.O. Box 11610, Lexington, Kentucky 40576; or 1-; http://cacsql/EpicorHCM for internal employees; and for external applicants and click on jobs to access all job vacancies.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER