Cloud Engineer - GCP - AWS
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
Cloud Engineer required by a market leading financial organisation for an immediate start....
- Help to deliver GCP development projects (including: design, development/coding, testing & deployment into Production)
- Build new dynamic logging capability
- Collaborate with central teams (architecture, security, engineering, networks)
- Collaborate with other development teams that are also working to deliver use cases on GCP (share best practice).
Core skills required:
- Good knowledge of cloud architecture & cloud services (strong preference for GCP experience).
- 3+ years Python experience.
- Linux, Bash/Shell Scripting.
- DevOps principles & automation tools (Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible).
- Agile development principles (eg Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence).
Nice to have:
- GCP or AWS certified.
- Java coding experience.
- Security (IAM, AD, ADLDS, roles, service accounts, entitlements).
- Network configuration (VPC, VPC-SC, VPN).
- Analytics (Jupyter Notebook, R, Machine Learning, Deep Learning).
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£140 - £180 Daily
£60 - £150 Daily
£18k - £23k Annual
£13.6 - £13.6 Hourly