Technical Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by IDPP
Technical Business Analyst
London Base Office - WFH then office based as and when needed. There will be travel to Client sites.
£45'000 - £50'000 per annum
Power BI, Business Intelligence, Qliksense, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Business Developer,
A successful and innovative IT Services and Digital Solutions company based in London are looking for a Business Analyst with strong Power BI and some development experience, eg Qliksense to join their fantastic Business Analysis team in London. The successful person must have a consistent history of working as a Business Analyst with strong business Intelligence BI and also have development experience (1 year +) as well as a strong and diverse technical background including knowledge of Datamodelling, dashboard design and Front End web technologies. Business Analysis and stakeholder management skills preferred as is financial services knowledge. This is a thoroughly technical role and proficiency is expected.
This is a permanent position with an excellent company that has opportunity to progress, but you need to be happy to travel to different Client sites in the UK and travel to London base as and when needed whilst working from home around that. The ultimate goal is to deliver inspired solutions and innovation to the business. You will work with the internal client and your team to design, demonstrate and implement solutions within a Qlik Sense environment by using best practices, and world class controls all within their data governance framework.
- Extend the capacity and capabilities of the existing Business Intelligence team.
- Promote the benefits of visualisations and analytical techniques to encourage cultural change in data usage.
- Steadfastly ensure that solutions are strategic, providing a complete solution rather than tactically resolving a symptom of a problem.
- Design and implement solutions which are elegant, simple, and efficient by avoiding complexity.
- Leverage market practices and solutions for analytics delivery.
- Use expertise in converting business requirements to excellent UX solutions
- Making sure that the quality control of the entire reporting/UI design meets internal standards
- Optimising the current platform; adopting standard solutions and processes
- Proactive management of quality issues through development, testing, and Production Support
- Engage with data management and governance teams to seek appropriate data, analyse, and broker solutions.
- At least 1 year+ of development experience in Qlik Sense or QlikView
- PowerBI, Tablaeu or other Business Intelligence BI tool experiences considered
- Data extraction, transformation and modelling (SQL and such like)
- Competence of effective and efficient modelling of data
- Consistent Business Analysis History
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- QlikSense API interaction, Enigma, Picasso
- Dev-Ops background
- Experience negotiating technical solutions with Front Office staff, definition, and successful delivery.
- Widespread analytics experience in the financial sector working in an investment or similar business.
- Comfortable working across cultures - locally, regionally, and globally
- Experience of using an Agile methodology for rapid delivery.
- Knowledge of both the Investment (products, life cycles, risk, performance) and Client view (subscriptions, redemptions, flows, AUM) of funds under management
This is a permanent position which offers the following;
25 Days + Bank Holidays
Healthcare + Pension
Please apply today with your CV if you match the above and are interested.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £65k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£39k - £40k Annual
£55k - £75k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£55k - £65k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£375 - £400 Daily
£50k - £60k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual