Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by 6point6 Limited
6point6 is a privately held, award winning (FT Top 100 Tech Company) digital technology consulting firm specialising in the delivery of Cyber Security, Data & Digital Transformation services. The services we provide enable organisations to accelerate their return on investment and make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements to their business and IT capabilities. You will be working and learning from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the technology industry.
We are seeking a Delivery Lead who will be responsible for ensuring the success of our software and service deliveries through diligent and thoughtful execution and regular consultation with our clients and leadership team.
Some duties will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of 6point6 services - ensuring client expectations are met
- Ensure trusted partnerships are established quickly to always act in the best interests of our clients
- Collaborate with the sponsoring BU Director and Engagement Lead to fully understand client expectations and to help shape our commitments
- Ensure a smooth and consistent delivery approach throughout, in line with 6point6 Delivery principles and practices as outlined in the 6point6 way
- Ensure all project/service decisions are aligned with our wider commitments to the client
- Own the delivery process, constantly looking for ways to learn and adapt
- Create data-driven dashboards to highlight team performance and proactively identify opportunities for adjustment and improvement - eg story points delivered, estimation variance and sprint velocity
- Responsible for driving relationship and stakeholder management, working closely with the BU Director and Engagement Lead
- Pragmatism in delivery at all times - know when to use or blend traditional and modern practices and frameworks.
- Experience embedding and implementing agile delivery techniques, where it makes sense to do so.
- Understanding of the traditional waterfall delivery process, specifically where it adds value and where it has limitations.
Ideal candidates will come from an IT or software development life cycle project management/delivery background and have experience in working in Large ITIL driven enterprise organisations. Click apply for immediate consideration
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£404 - £404 Daily
£250 - £325 Daily
£400 - £400 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£350 - £350 Daily