Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Michael Page Technology
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading private healthcare services provider as a Project Manager on an initial 6 month contract based in Bath.
My client is a private provider of services into the NHS. They require a Project Manager on an initial 6 month contract to support the transformation of a number of key services.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivery of 3 key projects across the areas of social care, district nursing and contact centre transformation
- Working closely with a small number of key stakeholders to ensure project objectives are understood
- Liaising with relevant technical specialists and clinicians to ensure successful delivery of project to time, budget and scope
- Ensuring all relevant project documentation is created and maintained
- Leading resource allocation
The successful Project Manager will possess:
- Demonstrable previous experience of successfully delivering business transformation projects within a clinical setting
- Exposure to service transformation within the NHS or private health
- High level of attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills, desire to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels across all stages of the project life cycle
£300 - £350 per day dependent on experience (outside IR35)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£53k - £61k Annual
£45.8k - £45.8k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£50 - £63 Hourly