IT Policy (CISA)
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Resource Solutions - GSC
Role: IT Policy (CISA)
Initial 6m Contract
Daily Rate: Competitive PAYE
Key Skills and Experience:
- Support/Lead multiple Policy Worktreams required to develop and maintain Technology and Information Security Policy, Standards and Procedure content
- Proven management and leadership skills in Financial Services or a similar dynamic environment.
- Experience of policies and standards programs within a large organization.
- Strong awareness of industry standards, best practices and regulatory expectations in respect to technology controls.
- Aptitude for technology and strong understanding of technology concepts and terminology. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands on technical experience (eg software development, infrastructure support) - desirable
One or more of the following:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC)
- Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Eligible to work in the UK without Visa support/sponsorship
If this position is of interest please submit your full CV for consideration. Please note due to high application numbers we're unable to accept direct communication, if your profile that has shortlisted a member of the team will contact you within 72 hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £45k Annual
£40k - £57k Annual
£30k - £65k Annual