Senior Android Developer - UK-based Remote - Up to £60k
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Venturi Limited
* Please note, this role is remote based, however you must reside in the UK and be within reach of client site in the North East, UK for semi-regular team meetings.
Senior Android Developer required to join a digital entertainment/social media business due to their continued growth. This role will be predominantly home-based; however, the company has on office in the North East for semi-regular (eg fortnightly) team meetings, etc.
This year has been a busy one for the business, with organic growth being fast-tracked by the unfortunate restrictions placed upon society, where people were forced to find other ways to socialise.
As a Senior Android Developer within this business, you will be joining a high-performing mobile team, developing upon existing features, as well as working on a wide range of exciting new functionality.
You should feel comfortable working across the full software development life cycle, from requirements gathering, through to deployment and maintenance.
To be suitable for this role you should have experience with:
- Java & Kotlin
- Android architecture components inc. MVVM
- Dependency injection (preferably Dagger2)
- Writing clean, maintainable and extendable code
In return this role will offer you;
- A salary up to £60,000 (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday (exc. Bank Holidays)
- Perkbox employee package
If you would like to be considered for this position, then please apply with your latest CV and we will be in touch ASAP.