Electronic Document Management Coordinator
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Town of Palm Beach
General Statement of Job
The Town of Palm Beach is seeking an Electronic Document Management Coordinator. This position serves as an analyst and project manager, analysing workflow and Town business processes, managing electronic content systems, and designing and implementing computer applications to enhance the work performed by Town departments. Responsible for the installation and management of associated applications and/or similar electronic content systems: Laserfiche, JustFOIA, Granicus LiveManager, Exchange Compliance Management, SharePoint, OnBase, and CivicPlus, ensuring that they are aligned with strategic objectives of their business units. Work involves developing and understanding of department business processes by interviewing staff, analysing information, modelling and documenting processes, identifying any problems and possible solutions; researching hardware, software, and database solutions to resolve business concerns with available technology; researching software and working with vendors to specify Town needs; working with staff and vendors in software maintenance, support and testing; and providing training and end-user support to diagnose and resolve operational problems in software and hardware. Work requires a high level of technical knowledge in enterprise-wide electronic content management/document management applications, understanding server systems, and understanding integration of digital solutions. Work is performed in conjunction with other Information Technology (IT) team members and business owners. The position is evaluated through annual goals, customer service surveys, conferences, records and reports, and successful implementation of change management and system stability.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications
- Graduation from a high school or GED equivalent. College degree in a related field preferred.
- Must have five years of experience installing, managing, and supporting an enterprise electronic content management solution such as SharePoint, Laserfiche, or OnBase.
- Must have five years of experience in data modelling, workflow creation and development, and user interface redesign.
- Two years of cross-functional project management experience required.
- Experience managing audio-video systems and streaming services preferred.
- Knowledge of Open Records, Freedom of Information Laws, and State of Florida Sunshine records laws preferred.
- Experience with records requests and solutions used in satisfying records requests preferred.
- Additional related college, university, and/or vocational school training is preferred.
- Must possess a valid Florida driver's license, or the ability to obtain one within 30 days.