Hybrid BA/PM Global Finance and Group Stress Testing
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Resource Solutions - HSBC
The Stress Testing Basel 3 Reform Analyst contributes to Global Finance and Group Stress Testing/Forecasting, supporting change design and delivery. The role holder will be a more experienced business analysts to undertake quantitative and qualitative analysis in order to elicit clear requirements from the business and translate these effectively throughout the project life cycle.
- Partnering with Regulatory Reporting team to define incremental data sourcing requirement for credit risk reporting of STDF actuals and T0
- Partnering with GRA/Risk teams to define new projections modelling methodology requirements for the Stress Testing credit risk projections engines
- The Stress Testing Change Analyst will work closely with other team members and may support interaction with stakeholders from Finance, HOST, Risk and the business.
- Apply some experience of approaches, tools and techniques for gathering, clarifying and managing business requirements.
- Support colleagues to define, develop and translate requirements at specific stages of the project life cycle, developing an understanding of different types of requirements and how these translate into test conditions.
- Support implementation phases (eg dress rehearsals/parallel runs)
- Day to day running of requirement management systems, change control and document standards.
Work in alignment with the Business Transformation Framework
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
- Appreciation of financial services industry and interest in practice area
- Evidence of an aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Ability to work with little supervision, proactive, with drive and energy
- Team player able to manage conflict and conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and desire and ability to see a task through to the end
- Good interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Desire and commitment to make a difference.
- Willingness to test own understanding through effective questioning techniques and to be persistent in questioning where necessary
- Delivery focused, and able to prioritise own work and meet and manage deadlines