Senior Maths Developer - C#, Quant, Investment Mgt
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by NP Group
Senior Developer (C#)/Mathematics Specialist - Investment Management/Data Analyics
Senior Development opportunity for an individual with an exceptionally strong maths background and coding skills with Investment/Asset Management
An innovative and rapidly expanding global Financial Technology company with their HQ based in Central London. They offer leading edge, cloud based, SaaS systems for the global investment community. Their services help members of the investment management community to assess the structure, risk and performance characteristics of their investments, covering equity and Fixed Income portfolios.
Clients include the largest banks, fund managers, sovereign wealth funds and consultants across the globe.
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong general mathematics skills from a maths or science based degree/post graduate degree.
- Knowledge of statistics, linear algebra and optimisation particularly useful.
- Strong coding ability - Net/C#
- Knowledge of Asset Management, investment securities equities and Fixed Income/Portfilo Analytics
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of standard investment models and techniques.
- Relational database structure and SQL.
- Big data technologies
- Interest in data visualisation, how best to tell the story Embedded in the data.
The development team that creates and maintains the services offered with a key focus on mathematically focussed projects. There may also be an opportunity for the right candidate to partake in research projects to help define new avenues for product development
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.