Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by Project Recruit
Our client, a major global IT service provider, requires an experienced Network Administrator to manage their customer's plant network in Halewood.
This is a 5-month temporary contract with an immediate/ASAP start date.
This role has two 12hr shift patterns (6am - 6pm and 6pm - 6am) and you will be working four days on then four days off.
- Network support from on-site, 24X7 shift support
- Provide support on day to day network incidents and issues.
- Monitor the network and work with Network tools team for addition/deletion of the devices.
- Support day to day incident, changes, problem and configurations in network infrastructure.
- Manage and maintain the On-site spares availability for network infrastructure.
- Coordinates with Network Delivery team for ongoing projects and provides support from Operations.
- Maintain the Network CMDB and other documents up to date.
- Support day to day cable patching requests and update the cable management system.
- Vendor Coordination with Telecoms, Service providers & OEMs in the event of any faults or hardware issues
- Ensure all related process documents are up to date.
- Candidate must be CCNA certified. CCNP preferred.
- Excellent in Cisco Routing and Switching environment LAN & WAN
- Troubleshooting skills for Cisco Environment in quick time (Nexus 5k and 7k series, Cisco Enterprise Routers 3900, 3800 & LAN Switches 6500/4500, 3700, 3500, 2900 series) and CAT OS
- Knowledge of Wireless technology autonomous and lightweight.
- Knowledge of DNS/DHCP/HPOV NNMi, Prime Infrastructure
- Excellent Knowledge of network Sniffer for capturing logs (Wireshark/Ethereal/Solar-wind or any other equivalent)
- Experienced in coordination with Telecoms/Service provider/Vendor coordination
- Knowledge of cabling and various modules (Ethernet and Fiber)
- Excellent Communication skill
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£18k - £26k Annual
£40k - £47k Annual
£39k - £39k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual