Service Transition Manager
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by Network IT Recruitment
The Service Transition Manager is responsible for the design of digital service delivery to ensure services meet the needs of a broad customer base. You will develop and maintain Digital Services' customer service designs, including the delivery of relevant service architectures to support the strategic transition of business solutions into production, by identifying and integrating business, information, and technology architecture, in alignment with service strategy.
As the Service Transition Manager you will ensure service management procedures are established and documented for new and changing digital services that align with best practice, define service objectives, commercial arrangements, service levels and other performance indicators, liaising between the Architecture Team, Customer Service Manager/Supplier Relationship Manager
Essential experience for the Service Transition Manager
- Proven experience working as a Service Architect, Designer or Transition Manager
- Architecting service solutions in ICT in a similar large complex multi-faceted organisation
- Translating user requirements into ICT service designs
- Ownership of the service design from inception, delivery and performance monitoring to the end customer
- Demonstrate experience of translating user requirements into ICT service designs
- Commercial acumen relating to 3rd party support contracts specifications and negotiations
- Think strategically whilst having a strong focus on ICT technologies and operational service delivery
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Service Architect, Designer or Transition Manager who will thrive on an opportunity to shape and continuously improve critical customer centric digital services for this broad and complex Organisation. Starting salary is £50,000 - £55,000 basic plus full benefits. The role is based in Worcestershire.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual