C/C++ Embedded Software Architect
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Architect. The role is a permanent position split between locations in both Bern & Solothurn Canton.
- Hold technical responsibility for & coordinate the architecture & design of Embedded software across project, specialists & location boundaries.
- Translate business, system & stakeholder requirements into technical solutions in cooperation with the involved departments (software & hardware development, system engineering, risk & product management & testing).
- Assess technologies & create prototypes.
- Ensure scalability, portability, maintainability, performance, reliability, safety & security in the area of ??Embedded software for the entire product portfolio.
- Utilize your technical expert in design reviews.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the Development of Embedded Software.
- Any experience in the Architecture & Design of Embedded Software is considered highly advantageous.
- Experience within highly regulated environments is a plus.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Micro or Medical technology or similar.
- Strong communication skills (both in an engineering & business context).
- Innovative & quality-oriented.
- Willing to travel to a development location in Spain when required.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are also a really big advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.