Linux System Administrator
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Linux System Administrator. This role is a Full time employed position based in Zürich Canton.
- Partake in the maintenance, development & expansion of a growing cluster Linux infrastructure.
- Participate in automating tasks.
- Get involved in & assist in progressing new projects.
- Work with a modern Linux cluster infrastructure in one of the most modern data centres in Switzerland.
Your Skills & Profile:
- Sound skills & professional experience in the Maintenance & Operation of Linux systems, preferably including Debian.
- Completed Systems Technician Apprenticeship or Computer Science University Degree.
- Dynamic, reliable & responsible.
- A quick learner & highly interested in new technologies & techniques.
- Fluent in German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.