Head of Software Development (C#/.NET)
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Head of Software Development (C#/.NET). This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Lead & coordinate the on-site Software development team.
- Coordinate development teams in Germany & the USA.
- Concept & implement new projects in C #/.NET.
- Establish ongoing further developments (change requests, product extensions etc.).
- Provide support with programming when required.
- Strong Software Engineering experience & expertise.
- In-depth & application-ready knowledge of C# & .NET Framework.
- Some experience in Leading a Software Development team.
- Skilled in development tools such as GIT, Confluence & Jira.
- Sound experience with Databases, ideally including MySQL.
- Preferably skilled & experienced with Linux.
- Any knowledge of Electronics & Firmware Development (with C ++) is considered advantageous.
- University degree in Computer Science.
- Team-oriented & communicative personality.
- Logical, analytical & a high level of self-initiative
- Passionate about Software Development & motivated to continuously further develop.
- Very good command of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.