Azure Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on Sep 18, 2020 by CV-Library
Job title: Azure Infrastructure Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Bonuses
An excited opportunity has arisen for an Azure Infrastructure Engineer. My Client who specialise in Cloud services delivering end-to-end business solutions are seeking Azure Infrastructure Engineer to join their service team supporting customers on site and remotely. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their IT support career with opportunities to become an Azure Architect.
Azure Infrastructure Engineer technical skills required:
* Azure installations, migrations from on-prem to cloud.
* Experience with PowerShell scripting
* High Level Knowledge of troubleshooting Windows 7/8/10
* Good Knowledge and Understanding of Windows Server and Microsoft Azure
* Office 365 and associated office applications
* Troubleshooting and resolving IT related problems on software and hardware, Servers, Firewalls, Routers, and associated network technologies
* Firewall experience an advantage but not essential (WatchGuard)
* Microsoft Qualifications preferred but also not essential
Azure Infrastructure Engineer role and responsibilities include:
* You will be working as part of both the service and project team implementing cloud solutions to various clients.
Click to apply or call Alex Thompson from Mainstay Recruitment Solutions.
Not for you? Mainstay offer a referral reward up to £500 upon successful placements