Retail Security Officer - Pay Rate £9.00 per hour
Posted on Sep 18, 2020 by CV-Library
Pay Rate £9.00
Retail Security Officers must be available to cover various shift patterns as well as being flexible in their approach to working locations and potential changes to working patterns.
* The security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and customers
* To add a polite greeting and excellent customer service at all times
* As the first point of contact for all customers and clients, the security officer must be geographically aware of their local surroundings.
* You will be able to protect customers and colleagues from physical and verbal abuse, also deterring violence and public order offences
* Respond to any on site incident or request for assistance and assume control until arrival of the Client, Emergency Services or Duty Manager
* Reporting to the Security Operations Manager – they must record, report and escalate all incidents and arrests using the process/system/technology as required throughout their shift