Specialist one-on-one Support Key worker (SEN)
Posted on Sep 19, 2020 by CV-Library
The essential requirements as per the ECHP are:
* Use PECS or Makaton
* Experience of or can use colourful semantics
* Experience of working with learners with moderate to complex learning needs.
* Can use a chatbook to assist learners communicate.
* Assist learners in sensory perception.
* Offer guidance to learners to become independent.
* Support learners by using strategies suggested by professionals as SALT, Occupational Therapists etc.
* Support learners’ language and communication skills through social stories and small group interaction
* Accompany student to college and other off site learning sites
* Excellent references
A clean driving licence is essential.
Salary would be within their Support/ PP Scale or for an exceptional candidate the Unqualified Teacher Scale.
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation's in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided