Bartlesville Full or Part Time Teller
Posted on Sep 19, 2020 by Truity Federal Credit Union
Check out our careers site for more information on working with us at .
Some of our benefits include: Medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance, annual pay raises, annual bonuses, paid vacations and sick leave, wellness reimbursement for 5ks, personal training and fitness centers, awesome 401k matching, paid volunteer leave and more.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:45 AM - 5:45 PM CST
- Approximately 2 or 3 Saturdays a month with opportunity for a half day the following week to compensate for hours worked that Saturday if staffing permits or time-and-a-half if staffing does not permit
- 8: 30 AM - 12: 30 PM CST
- Monday - Friday
- 10:45 AM - 3:15 PM CST
- 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CST
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Credit Union in fulfilling our core purpose, To Serve Our Members' Interests, while helping to meet our core values of:
· Integrity is first in all we do
· Treat all with respect
· Value employees as our primary resource
· Be a good corporate citizen
To achieve the purpose while living our core values, the position must deliver supreme quality service to both internal and external members as defined by our Service Promises.
· I promise to treat you with the highest standards of respect and professionalism.
· I promise to be accurate and ensure the security of your financial information.
· I promise to make it easy for you to do business with us.
· I promise to identify your needs and suggest a solution that will improve your financial life.
· I promise to respond to your requests in a timely manner.
· I promise to show you appreciation for allowing me to serve you.
This position assists members with basic account transactions providing reliable, courteous, prompt member service, and identifying member needs. May also assist members in the lobby of the Johnstone location.
May include any and/or all of the following:
1. Actively listen and respond to member inquiries, suggestions, requests, and concerns.
2. Process paying and receiving transactions for Credit Union members including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, payments, cashing checks, cashier's checks, etc.
3. Process HSA deposits, complete required paperwork and input information in Ascensus.
4. Retrieve deposits from the night drop box; completing the night drop log and process deposits in Symitar.
5. Process Shared Service Center transactions.
6. Balance cash drawer and checks daily.
7. Participate in opening and closing procedures.
8. Have a good working knowledge of our products and services and the benefits they provide to members.
9. Offer products and services to members that will benefit them.
10. Order and stock supplies weekly.
11. Be knowledgeable in operating the coin machine to remove coin bags and clear when not operating.
12. Prepare vault coin for shipment.
13. Participate in the dual control of filling CDMs and ATMs.
14. Process daily mail as needed.
15. Complete in person address changes.
16. Assist members with accessing their safe deposit box.
17. Retrieve deposits from the business box.
18. Successfully complete all applicable compliance training and testing.
19. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
· Knowledge of:
- Modern office equipment
- Technology and various software programs including but not limited to: Symitar, Outlook, Word, Excel, ImageCenter, Ascensus and Bridger.
- Credit Union products and services
- Paying and receiving functions including policies, practices, standards and computer transactions
- Read and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, and schedule form
- Organize and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with members and co-employees
- Typing and personal computer
Critical Development Experiences:
Pursue opportunities for professional growth and development through training, education and self-study
Successfully complete all applicable compliance training and testing
Education and experience equivalent to:
Cash handling and customer service experience is strongly preferred
A high school degree or equivalent
Regular attendance and timeliness are essential functions of this position. While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for a significant period of time and perform functions that require manual dexterity. The employee must occasionally reach above or below normal body position, stoop or bend, and carry, lift or move objects weighing up to 25 pounds. A normal range of hearing, vision, and speech are required to effectively work with co-employees and members.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE & CONFIDENTIALITY Follows regulatory and policy compliance requirements, which include those efforts in compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, Identity Theft Red Flags and other compliance related Policies. This position also requires maintaining confidentiality with regard to non-public information about our members and the Credit Union.
This job description should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It is intended to identify the duties, responsibilities and requirements of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this description. Any physical demand of essential function or requirement of this position will be evaluated as necessary should an incumbent/applicant be unable to perform the function or requirement due to a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodation for the specific disability will be made for the incumbent/applicant when possible.