Product Manager, Data and Re-targeting Platform
Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by JobTarget
About the Role
The Product Manager, Data and Reporting will manage information flows between applications, develop requirements for building data models and design and own a retargetting platform to bring users into our ecosystem.
- Design and manage the data flows between syste ms, building requirements and SLA's for technical leads to implement.
- Design and a system that leverages retargeting technology , allowing JobTarget to use data to drive usage of our tools and platforms.
- Partner with the engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams to ensure clear and continuous communication of vision , delivery objectives and priorities.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of agile development practices and champion agile development at JobTarget .
- Assess current technical environment and develop technology requirements and recommendations to meet business objectives .
- 2 + years of experience as a product manager for data management or reporting tools.
- Experience putting together a road map, release dates, and working with stakeholders to accomplish projects .
- Knowledge of existing advertising targeting technologies especially google ad words.
- Proficient in running SQL database queries. Development skills a plus .
- Ability to advocate and compromise in a matrix reporting environment.
- A dvanced computer and technical skills . E xperience working with JIRA, ClickUp, Confluence, or other .
- Experience building cross-functional business relationships, gathering user requirements, translating requirements to technical specifications / user stories .
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product road-map, evangelizing the product vision, and grooming a back-log.
- Proven competency with agile processes, defining stories that are ready-for-engineering , and experience working in an iterative environment .
- Strong problem solv ing , analytic, and decision-making skills .
- Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems .
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects, accountability, proactive nature and committed work ethic.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, fast changing environment.