Assembler $13-$14/hr $1,000 bonus
Posted on Sep 21, 2020 by Cornerstone Building Brands
- $1000 BONUS for all new hires after 90 days of employment!
We are currently hiring for 1st and 2nd Shift positions. Shift preference will be confirmed should you be selected for interview.
Silver Line Windows & Doors in Lithia Springs, GA is the #1 manufacture of vinyl windows and doors. We were recently acquired by Ply Gem and NCI Building Systems, now called Cornerstone Building Brands, which positions us as the largest integrated manufacturer of metal building products for the commercial & residential market. Also, we have over 22,000 employees across 80 manufacturing, distribution and office locations in North America.
SUMMARY: Responsible for various windows & doors assembly operations. Maintaining the flow of material throughout the plant by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate hand tools as required AND Assemble, lift, pick and pack products
- Support and participate in Employee Engagement activities.
- Follow defined clean-up times.
- Work in a safe manner and follow safe work practices and policies.
- Must follow and work to an established rate as defined by customer demand and Standardized
- Participate in defining and improving standard work to improve quality windows for Customers
- Identify problems; communicate issues.
- Assist with training co-workers.
- Support a respectful workplace.
- REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION
- Dependability/punctuality & Detail Oriented.
- Ability to read a tape measurer is required
- High school diploma is preferred.
- Ability to read/write in English is preferred.
- Basic reading and math skills are preferred.
- Ability to bend, squat, twist, push/pull, reach and stand is required
- Ability to consistently lift at least 75 pounds, 8 to 12 hours a day is required
- Ability to work in hot & cold environment is required
- Be able to work extended hours and weekend based on business needs is required
- Willing & able to work various positions in various departments (cross-trained) is required
- Perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and stand for long periods is required
- Able to comply with all company policies and procedures, including all safety regulations is required
- Ability to follow Supervisors instructions/directions as given is required
- Possess the following skills: problem solving, team work, communication and initiative.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.