1st/2nd Level IT support- Permanent role in Berlin-German speaking
Posted on Sep 21, 2020 by McCabe & Barton
- After a detailed induction, you and your colleagues will provide 1st or 2nd level support in German and English together.
- You will accept fault reports and orders from our customers via e-mail, web, MS Teams or telephone, document them in the ticket system, prioritize and classify them
- By telephone, remote administration tool or on-site, you can deal with faults in common hardware and software (tablet PCs, notebooks, smartphones and printers, particularly in the Microsoft, but also Apple environments) using familiar standard solutions within the specified service time (SLAs).
- You will inform the customer about the identified or developed solution and create the corresponding documentation.
- If necessary, forward your description and error analysis to the subsequent support unit.
- The handling of incoming inquiries is continuously coordinated within the team; if necessary, tasks are passed on external service providers.
- Depending on your qualifications and previous knowledge you can work in 1st or 2nd level support.
- You have a degree as an IT specialist (m/f/d) for system integration, technical training in the hardware and software environment or comparable qualification
- Initial work experience desirable, but not essential
- Experience with a ticket tool and with remote tools desirable
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft client and server operating systems and application programs like Office 365 as well as Apple and Android smartphone applications
- Service- and customer-oriented, reliable, team-oriented, communicative working method
- Readiness for continuous further training, in which we will gladly support you
- Ideally ITIL knowledge
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- In one of the largest real estate companies in Germany, you can expect an interesting, varied and broad range of tasks with personal responsibility
- A pleasant working atmosphere and an environment with flat hierarchies
- The GCP Academy offers you training for your professional and personal development
- Active participation and shaping possibilities in the development and implementation of new services
- In addition to the usual drinks you can choose between a variety of fresh fruits
- Flexible working hours make it easier to balance work and family
- During the school holidays, our partner company Voiio supports you with exciting childcare programs
- You are also supported with a job ticket, employee discounts and company pension scheme
- An in-house fitness studio in our headquarter in Berlin with own personal trainer and other health-promoting measures
- The canteen in Berlin offers five fresh dishes every day