Java Developer - Glasgow/Remote
Posted on Sep 21, 2020 by FPSG Connect
Successful Fintech requires an ambitious software engineer to join the team. Flexible working and working from home until Covid is no longer a threat.
- Core Java Development (Java 8)
- Demonstrable experience in Unix/Linux, Networking, Perl and Shell Scripting
- Database knowledge SQL
- Server Side Java SE applications
- Micro services
- Continuous Integration/continuous development
- Experience with software analysis, leading to bug-fixing, development, and code enhancement
- Agile practices in development, testing and delivery
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
In this role as Java Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on Software Development
- Critical systems support and maintenance
- Developing and designing product functionality
- Delivery of business critical projects/products
- Escalation of hot issues pro-actively and ensuring stakeholders are kept abreast of issues through to resolution
- Strategic input to development of greenfield and brownfield BAU projects
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and ambitious FinTech firm.
Please apply now for a discussion around the opportunity and the company.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process