Cloud Infrastructure Engineer/Azure Engineer
Posted on Sep 24, 2020 by Tank Recruitment Limited
(Tank Recruitment, Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Azure Engineer, Fully Remote (even after Covid-19 has gone), Windows, Azure, AKS, IaC, Kubernetes, Perm
We are currently recruiting a permanent Cloud (Azure) Infrastructure Engineer for a fantastic client of ours who are a global leader in their field. This organisation operates globally by providing affordable energy solutions in many forms.
This is a Cloud Infrastructure Engineering role which will require you to work alongside an established development team to design, maintain and develop upon the existing infrastructure to ensure effective and efficient application integration and hosting. You will be expected to have a DevOps understanding, and know how to program at any level, languages are less important than your infrastructure engineering and Azure knowledge and experience.
This is an opportunity to work for a highly ethical organisation who provide essential and life changing services for people across the globe.
- Managing hosted infrastructure in Azure
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Networking & Security knowledge
- DevOps understanding
- Kubernetes (Desirable)
- Azure/Microsoft certifications (Desirable)
- Independent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, able to translate concepts into easily understood diagrams and visuals for both technical and non-technical people alike.
- Eye for detail and quality, able to demonstrate empathy, common sense and pragmatism. Be innovative.
- Self-starter. Must be able to manage own time successfully. Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
For immediate consideration please send your up to date CV and call in for Darrell for more information.