Product Owner x2
Posted on Oct 6, 2020 by CV-Library
* Working with a Service Manager, Product Owners will be responsible for bringing together and managing a multi-disciplinary team, which includes specialist resources from policy development, analysts, user research and service design, technical staff, specialist advisors and others; managing their work within an agile project delivery framework.
* You will be responsible for the development and delivery of a particular product including supporting technologies and processes.
* Lead a multi-disciplinary team to develop and deliver a specific product and integration requirements. These users will include applicants and recipients of advice and financial support; partner organisations, and administrative staff.
* Define and obtain stakeholder buy-in for your product and the approach to delivery.
* Create effective, prioritised product descriptions and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost effective way.
* Interpret user research in order to make the correct product decisions ensuring they reflect user needs.
* Understand the relationship between your specific products and the overall delivery of the organisation, and its wider systems and processes, reflecting this within your area.
* Write options appraisals, business cases and provide information that enable the programme to choose appropriate delivery options and/or procure technology and services.
* Communicate credibly with a wide range of stakeholders, within the organisation and Partner organisations.
* Coordinate and prioritise requirements, development and delivery of the integration between the Agency case management platform, document repository and the platform.
* Experienced Product Owner.
* Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and teams in, IT providers and partner organisations to deliver services and systems, with the aim of providing better results for citizens
* Ability to bring together views and perspectives of a broad range of internal and external stakeholders including commercial and procurement specialists to provide a strong evidence base and documentation for decisions.
* Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team and set priorities for yourself and others in a project and/or programme, using established, recognised best practice project methodologies and using agile development methods.
* Ability to enable decision-making at the right level within your teams, removing unnecessary bureaucracy and facilitating delivery.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch