Posted on Oct 6, 2020 by CV-Library
The contract is outside of IR35.
As a UX Designer you will write high quality content for our clients new digital services to encourage their use. This will entail simplifying complex language and processes.
You will work effectively within an agile delivery model, collaborating with user researchers and business analysts and communicating credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
As UX Designer you will leads on all aspects of Interaction Design to include research of subjects, discussion with stakeholders and experts and collaboration with user-researchers to test customer understanding.
Skills & Experience:
• Proven experience of working within a web, online and digital environment
• Experience in working with content management and publishing systems
• Proficient in writing Markdown
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
• Experience of user-centred design
• Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
• Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
• Experience of GDS will be highly advantageous
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £50k Annual
£350 - £350 Daily
£35k - £35k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£400 - £400 Daily