Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources require a User Researcher to work with a key client, working remotely.
*Please be aware that this role has been deemed as inside IR35*
* Experienced in different user research methodologies
* Proactive and able to work independently
* Quick learner, able to hit the ground running, plan and execute activities to meet deadlines
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Team player- particularly in remote working environment
* Communication skills across all mediums- f2f, online, in producing and presenting required materials for different audiences
* Plan and design user research programmes, testing both high level concepts and specific aspects of the services as it is designed and developed.
* Work within agile project teams, providing, to the team, a focus on user centred design.
* Generate new and useful insights related to users for the project team to leverage, ensuring where relevant that the insights influence design decision.
* Communicate the insights gained from user research outputs to both the project team and wider stakeholder, helping to enhance organisational understanding of the users that drives decisions and actionable recommendations
* Prioritize and execute the end to end user research activities, this will include the scope, plan, recruitment, facilitating and also the driving of improvement in the service offered.
* Plan and conduct research that considers the diversity of users, keeping in mind access needs and the ethical nature of research.
* Conduct user research using a range of research methods, selecting the appropriate method, both qualitative and quantitative, depending on the requirements of the programme.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£325 - £350 Daily
£50k - £60k Annual
£240 - £240 Daily
£70k - £85k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£500 - £540 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual
£500 - £555 Daily
£51.5 - £51.5 Hourly