Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by ERSG
Solution Architect is required to deliver end to end solution designs for IT projects in the Renewables, Thermal and EPM business units.
Candidate requires a broad range of experience in multiple architecture domains (applications, data, security, cloud deployment, etc) NOT JUST technical/infrastructure and a range of technical and project delivery experience.
Candidate's required/essential experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Azure Cloud architectures, including data integration
- Oracle and Windows platform implementations
- TOGAF or similar architecture accreditations
- Knowledge of the UK Energy industry would be an advantage
Contract duration- 6 months
Level of clearance: BPSS, Tapfin Level 1
Pay rate- £75.05 per hour/£560.40 per day
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £75k Annual
£50k - £75k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£55k - £80k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£55k - £65k Annual