Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Proactive Appointments
Our global client is urgently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join them in Surrey, on a contract basis, initially for 3 months with a view to extend. Our client are going through a WINTEL tenant to tenant migration, specifically around Office 365. Moving their Service Desk from ServiceNow to Remedy, as well as a SharePoint Integration.
Infrastructure Engineer - Key Skills:
- WINTEL including Verification of the Active Directory Forest, Office 365 Tenancy-to-Tenancy Migrations (Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint), File Servers, DHCP & DNS, Azure AD Authentication/Integration/MFA, SharePoint Integration, Group policy, Printers
- End User computing, including existing documentation, SCCM environment integration, Windows 7/Windows 10, Cloud, GPO, Security
- Telecoms including Network configuration standards, WAN & LAN, Firewall reviews, VPN access, wireless deployment, OT vs IT, monitoring and Network Security
- Service Desk - moving from ServiceNow to Remedy
- Security - Carbon Black, Nessus and QRadar
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £65k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual