Business (Software Implementation) Consultant
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Business Implementation Consultant - Fleet - £65,000 - £75,000
Business Consultant required by a highly successful company located in Fleet. Due to continued success and growth they are looking to hire an additional Business Consultant to their existing team working with clients in the financial sector. The successful Business Consultant will ideally be ACCA/CIMA qualified or at the very least have an Accounting Degree and have extensive experience in a similar role within a software, technology or consultancy. The Business Consultant is likely to have a good mixture of analytical and technical skills combined with strong business acumen and the ability to manage projects for customers. This role will be based from our client office in Fleet but will require occasional travel once you have completed the probation period.
- Degree in Accountancy/Accounting
- Experience delivering hands-on Business, Product, Technical or Support consultancy for a software vendor
- Good client/customer facing skills communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Dynamics 365
- Experience working at a Financial Services technology company delivering complex solutions to the Financial Services industry, preferably within Wealth Management
- Education to degree level
- Experience working with SQL Server, SQL queries and scripts
- Experience in Project Management
- Business or functional experience in any comparable client operations is an advantage
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on (see below) or email (see below)