Social Media Manager (Paid Social)
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Sanderson Recruitment Plc
I've currently got an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join a renowned marketing agency based in central Leeds.
Supporting a range of clients, you will develop and manage bespoke social media strategies targeted at maximising both Paid and Organic social channel activity.
The business have an excellent working environment and are always on the lookout for the newest trends within digital marketing - so if you enjoy working for a business on the front-foot, this is the opportunity for you!
- Develop and deliver social media strategies for a range of clients, across both organic and paid social channels
- Oversee the daily running of clients social media accounts
- Provide social media expertise for both existing and new clients to identify social media opportunities that can maximise customer returns
- Ensure clients social media strategies are integrated with other channels and maximise multi-channel impact and ROI
- Create and deliver monthly reports on social media strategy success
- Develop effective long-term relationships with clients
- Strong experience of working within a social media orientated role, with good knowledge both Organic and Paid Social channels
- Solid understanding of PPC and Display marketing
- Excellent ability to develop Social Media strategies tailored to individual client needs
- Ability to develop reports and confidently deliver results directly to clients
- A desire to maintain knowledge of the newest tactics and technologies being deployed in the world of social media
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on (see below)