Maintenance Supervisor - Manufacturing
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Job Juncture
My client is looking for a maintenance supervisor in Columbus, Ohio. Manufacturing candidates only.
- Ensure all EHS regulatory obligations relating to operating duties are complete and in consultation with the site EHS managers required by the relevant regulations or permit.
- Plan, prioritize, assign and supervise the work of the crew responsible for maintenance of the facility.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing maintenance and repair services; identify resource needs; allocate resources accordingly.
- Supervise Routine Maintenance including PM plans and preservation activities such as lubrication, inspections, testing and PDM.
- Address back log relief, investigate issues, repair and restoration activities. Maintain schedule by priority.
- Emergency response, immediate action to address breakdowns and other conditions. Streamline associated repair costs and job execution.
- Supervise work preparation to reduce unplanned downtime, assure the craftsmen wrench time is optimized, lead crew to deliver effectively.
- Participate in problem solving sessions between extrusion and maintenance to eliminate repetitive failures. Review equipment history files.
- Train the maintenance crew in all EHS procedures.
- Maintain continuous training for self, direct reports and craftsmen crew. Maintain skill Matrix consistently
- Work in partnership with Operation/Production supervisor collaboratively, negotiate, and engage to deliver maximum compliance of the maintenance strategy.
- Pairs with operations, dedicated and focused in critical equipment.
- AC/DC drives
- Blue-print reading
- Troubleshoot PLC Controls
- PLC Programming
- Electronic Control Systems
- Three-phase Power and Motor Controls
- Working knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics