Machine Operators - All Shifts
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Job Juncture
We are seeking Machine Operators with knowledge, skills, and abilities that are directly related to the following responsibilities:
- Observe machine operation to detect defects.
- Troubleshoot machine malfunctions and make adjustments to machines as necessary.
- Inspect product for defects, and measure product to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, and other measuring instruments.
- Review standard operating procedures and job orders to determine appropriate product specifications and work instructions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Candidate must 18 years or older
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively utilizing the English language
- Any experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Any experience in machine operation, troubleshooting, set-up, change-over, maintenance, or repair.