Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Affinity
Our client is seeking to hire a Production Supervisor for the plantlocated in Cincinnati, Ohio. Under the supervision of the production manager, this challenging position coordinates the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with safety, cost, quality, and quantity specifications. We will provide a full relocation package, excellent benefits, opportunities for advancement, and a positive working culture.
- Schedule and monitor daily production and mold or die changes and set-up for supervisors.
- Make recommendations to the production manager for wage increases, hiring, discipline, promotions, etc.
- Ensure that any preventative maintenance projects are handled in a timely fashion.
- Assist in month-end physical inventory
- Assist production supervisors, maintenance supervisors, and other personnel whenever necessary.
- Review all production information as well as new projects, objectives, and goals with the Site Manager.
- Maintain all utility and support systems - air, water, steam, electric. Monitor and schedule all aspects of such repairs, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Coordinate with tool shop, other plants, tech center, and customer experience team regarding production status and other issues as appropriate.
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances, or statistical studies.
- Keep HR informed of all major personnel issues.
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow all safety best practices.
- AS or BS degree is required
- Experience working in any manufacturing plant experience.
- 3 years or more of experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills, stable job history, sense of urgency to complete daily tasks.
- Open to shift - 2nd shift with no issues. The shift will not change for at least 3 years.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.