E-Commerce Marketing Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Gables Search Group
E-commerce Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Fully understand the E-commerce channel's business objectives (ie increasing sales for key products, etc.)and translate them into strategy and action plans.
- Lead communication between Marketing and Sales -facilitate and lead calls and meetings - and build alignment and consensus across departments.
- Establish, manage, and own best-in-class product presentation standards to be utilized across product pages and all marketing campaigns
- Develop campaign briefs and tactical plans to communicate effectively and be the on the ground" representative for E-commerce in key category meetings.
- Create comprehensive reporting on campaign performance that clearly communicates strength and weakness of each campaign.
- Own a key role in the strategy and functionality of company owned websites. Collaborate with authorized E-commerce re-sellers to promote the brand portfolios on their websites.
- Maintain the planning, utilization, and budgeting process of E-commerce Co-Op funds.
E-commerce Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of E-commerce marketing, including search engine optimization, keyword bidding and online tracking systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge of web promotion strategies: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search
- Engine Marketing (SEM), Google/Yahoo/MSN ad words, pay-per-click campaigns.Bachelor's degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in E-commerce marketing including responsibility for campaign development and strategy.
- Solid understanding of relevant KPIs along with the tools needed to measure and analyze campaign performance.
- Animal health industry experience or Companion animal/Equine background a plus.
E-commerce Marketing Manager Benefits:
- This position provides full benefits, as well as interview and relocation expenses