Oracle Cloud Payroll Analyst
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Modis
Role: Oracle Cloud Payroll Analyst
Salary: £40-50k + 10% bonus.
This client has recently moved their Fusion HCM & Payroll Solution to Oracle Fusion. This has resulted in a shift in the operating model. The configuration of the Fusion Payroll product now sits within the wider HR team. As the SI partner moves away from this project, a Cloud Payroll Functional Analyst is required to assist with the running of the Oracle Payroll system.
This is a role involves:
- Hands-on configuration.
- Troubleshooting/problem solving.
- SRs with Oracle.
- Ensuring the Payroll module works as it is intended to
- Oracle Payroll - Technical skills
- Oracle Cloud Payroll experience preferred, EBS potentially considered
- Fast formulas.
- Remote working opportunities, it is likely that you will be in office 1-2 days a week on average. This is once things have returned to normal as things are 100% remote currently.
- This company is one of the largest Fusion Payroll users in the world.
- Will have a cutting-edge influence on the worldwide progression of the Fusion Payroll module.
- There is opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
This role will ideally be based in Manchester, but there is scope for flexibility with this with remote working and travel when required.
Please send your CV and I will be in touch.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.