Agile Java Developer - Tier One Investment Bank!
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by ThomsonKeene
Agile Java Engineer
My client, a leading investment bank in London, has got a number of hires to make within one of their Front Office Fixed Income engineering teams. They're a very down-to-earth and agile development team who tackle genuinely complex and interesting business problems, using the latest Java technologies.
As a result of a couple of new Agile development pods being created to design some brand new systems, they're looking for full-stack Java Engineers who live and breathe Agile and TDD best practices.
- Excellent core Java experience
- Proven experience of working in Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience of TDD best practices
- Experience of XP and paired programming
- A passion for technology
- An interest in solving complex business problems, regardless of the industry
- A collaborative mindset and self-starting attitude
An innovative approach to technology is the number one requirement here, so if you fulfil the above, my client is happy to look at Engineers working in any industry.
If you're interested in hearing more, then please send your CV through! My client is hiring at AVP and VP level bandings, paying a competitive salary.