URGENT - Controls Engineer
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Tiro Partners
A client of mine based in the Rochdale area have a requirement for a Controls Engineer. This is due to the company growing from strength to strength and winning numerous projects.
Salary - £40-50k
They are looking for someone who is able to;
- Writing of Control Specifications documents, FDS documents, FAT documents, operator manuals etc
- Specifying controls hardware requirements - PLCs, remote i/o, fieldbus/hardware communications, HMIs etc
- Hardware integration - building & testing above hardware and inter-device/HMI communications
- Software design & development for control systems involving - PLCs, field devices, HMIs (typically my client operate across Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi and Omron CVs)
- Software design & development for SCADA systems
- Full electrical commissioning of all developed systems on premises and on site
My client are a world leader in what they do. If you feel the above suits your skill set please apply and I will call you with more details.