Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Sanderson Recruitment Plc
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Innovative and forward-thinking new client with a requirement for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the existing team throughout a period of innovation and progression. You will be working with a core product on the ongoing management and execution of platform changes/upgrades.
You will be tasked with being the Senior resource within the team from a technical perspective to embed DevOps best practices and upskill/mentor less experienced team members.
The role offers the chance to directly impact the business in a positive manner and shows a clear career progression path for enthusiastic candidates.
You will communicate well and be comfortable working closely with key stakeholders, with a track record of working in an AWS environment.
You will also offer a good blend of technical skills including Kubernetes, Ansible and Python and be comfortable working in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Leading a team to establish the DevOps practice and help impart best practice.
- The new technology platform production environment including ongoing management/execution of changes.
- Implementation of automated monitoring of system health and incident management.
- Implementing Continuous Integration (CI) and managing the Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline/tooling including Jenkins.
- Building CI pipelines, providing training and mentoring the team in all DevOps practices.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environments.
- Strong software development background and will have worked in an AWS environment.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration eg Docker.
- A breadth of experience of using Kubernetes.
- Experience/knowledge working in an Agile environment.
- A blend of Java/Spring Boot.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder managements and documentation skills.
To discuss the assignment in more detail please forward your CV to (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £55k Annual
£550 - £600 Daily
£60k - £70k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual
£49.7k - £58.7k Annual
£54.2k - £58.7k Annual
£500 - £550 Daily
£45k - £65k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual