Aruba Network Engineer
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Roc Search Limited
My client is currently recruiting for an Aruba Network Engineer to be based permanently in Southampton travelling to client sites.
The role primarily revolves around the design and delivery of solutions to meet customer requirements. You will be involved in the whole life cycle of project delivery; working closely with our sales team to provide technical assistance to pre-sales requests and tender responses, followed by undertaking on-site installations into existing or new customer sites.
- Full UK Driving License
- Deploying and supporting Enterprise LAN/WLAN infrastructure
- Producing high level and low-level design documentation.
- Experience working within a reseller and have worked on presales and tender proposals.
- Be comfortable troubleshooting complex network issues
- Proficient in producing and implementing complicated configurations
- HPE Aruba based Switches
- HPE Flexnet based Switches
- Working with Aruba wireless technologies, both controller based and controller less. (ClearPass a big advantage)
- Experience with Aruba network management platforms would be of benefit, AirWave & Central
- Knowledge of and be able to configure Security Devices such as Smoothwall.
- Experience in network authentication using NPS/Clearpass
- Ability to create technical documents and technical responses to customer requirements.
- Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems, analyses situations accurately, and adopt an effective course of action
If the above looks like a good match for you - please respond with the most reacent version of your CV and I will call you to discuss.