Cyber Vulnerability Engineer - Tenable.10 - Lumin - Security - London
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Nexere Consulting Limited
Cyber Vulnerability Engineer - Tenable.10 - Lumin - Security - London. Reporting to the Cyber Security and Resilience Manager, and under the direction of the Senior Cyber Security Operations Specialist as part of the Cyber Security and Resilience Team; this position supports delivery and operation of the Vulnerability Management function.
My client has made significant investment in vulnerability management tools, procedures and policies, and is looking for a dedicated Cyber Vulnerability Engineer to coordinate the collection, categorisation, preparing vulnerability remediation solutions and production and presentation of metrics (KPI and KRIs).
The role will include working closely with Infrastructure Vulnerability Engineers to assess and recommend solutions to remediate vulnerabilities in both on-premise and cloud platforms.
- The ideal candidate will have first-hand experience in delivery and operation of Vulnerability Management solutions in on premise and cloud environments.
- You will have a solid background in Infrastructure and Cloud technology.
- You are looking to move on from a Senior Infrastructure role to concentrate on the risk assessment and technical solutions to understand and remediate risks.
- You will also be methodical, well organised to work alone or as part of the team of twelve cyber professionals and be a strong and influential communicator.
Tools to be used:
- Tenable.io and Tenable Lumin
- Microsoft ATP.
- Palo Alto Twistlock/Prisma Cloud Security
- Microsoft SCCM.
- Microsoft Office 365 E5
- A minimum of 4 years' experience working in a senior role in an Engineering Infrastructure team, resolving vulnerabilities using Tenable.SC or Tenable.IO and Tenable Lumin (not essential).
- Able to demonstrate a good all-round understanding of Technical Infrastructure, Cloud and Network Technology (eg via hands-on experience).
- An understanding of enterprise grade technologies including operating systems, databases and web applications.
- Experience of working in high performing teams and understand the dynamics of teamwork and business requirements.
- Be certified in one of the following certifications: Security+, CAP, SSCP or equivalent. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) essential. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCSA) or Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security desirable.