Linux Systems Administrator/DevOps Engineer
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by IT Talent Solutions Ltd
Linux Systems Administrator/DevOps Engineer required for my client based in Guildford for a permanent role, salary £40-45K.
My client are seeking a talented Linux Sys Admin who would like to move into DevOps in the future.
The organisation are a successful software house with a suite of products and are looking for additional support in administering their systems.
- Systems Administration of a largely CentOS estate
- Administering virtual environments - VirtualBox and Docker
- Ensuring smooth running and improvements of CI/CD via TeamCity
- Administration of Atlassian tools - Jira/Confluence
- Improving and maintaining infrastructure
- Providing support for the QA team and their environments/sandboxes
- Planning for an eventual cloud migration into AWS/alternative cloud platform
You should have:
- Strong Linux Sys Admin skills
- Strong Bash/command line experience
- An interest in moving into DevOps long term
- AWS/GCP/Cloud experience
This is a broad role and an excellent opportunity for someone to take ownership of infrastructure, and have a significant impact on the development of the companies technological underpinnings for years to come. You will be supported with all necessary training required.
My client have parking on site.
Whilst initially this will be an office based role due to training and learning the expansive technical environment, over time there will be opportunities for remote working a few days per week.
Please apply ASAP for more information.