Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Sanderson Recruitment Plc
- Senior DevOps Engineer
Sanderson are partnering with an exciting technology start-up who aim to become a household name as a supplier of world class Digital Transformation services. Our client has grown their headcount significantly despite the challenging times that we have faced, this DevOps Engineer role is a strategic hire in line with their growth strategy.
If you're a DevOps Engineer who has proven, commercial experience working as part of highly technical teams this could be a genuinely exciting move for you. The successful candidate will act as a senior team member, providing guidance to less experienced team members whilst leading by example. There is an opportunity to progress to Lead Engineer, responsible for the entire DevOps practice as the company grows.
Whilst the employer is flexible on some of the skills below, it is absolutely essential that you have expert knowledge working with Python, AWS, Kubernetes & Ansible - we are unable to progress your application if you don't have demonstrable experience working with these technologies.
Other technologies used are:
- NGINX/HA Proxy
- Spring Boot
- Docker, Docker Swarm
- Own the brand new technology platform production environment. You'll be responsible for the management and execution of changes to the platform.
- Implementation of automated monitoring of system health and incident management.
- Lead the team by example to further establish the DevOps practice. You will be a champion for best practice throughout the organisation
- Implementing and owning the Continuous Integration (CI) and managing the Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline and tooling.
- Build the CI pipeline whilst training and guiding the team in DevOps practices.
- Operating in a dynamic environment and project practice.
- £3,000 car allowance - PA.
- 10% pension contribution
- 36 days annual leave
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £55k Annual
£550 - £600 Daily
£60k - £70k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual
£49.7k - £58.7k Annual
£54.2k - £58.7k Annual
£500 - £550 Daily
£45k - £65k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual