Head of SIAM - £100k - London
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Head of SIAM - £100k - London
A leading education client are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Head of SIAM with delivery management experience in a multi-supplier environment. The Head of SIAM is a multifaceted leadership role in a multi-supplier and internal ecosystem supporting the implementation and management of the SIAM organisation, processes, and policies.
- Design and implementation of an overall Service Integration & Management strategy in conjunction with other Technology leaders.
- Foster strong and enduring relationships across technology to support leaders and teams as they adopt and operate the model day to day.
- Be an energetic advocate for collaboration across teams to realise improvements in service, efficiency, quality and value with partners across our supply chain and the services delivered to our business.
- Manage the transition and design of the SIAM organisation to an operational state, including any required staffing, processes, and strategic direction
- Oversee the SIAM functions including ecosystem governance, customer engagement, service transition, and performance management
- Optimise the overall operation of the ecosystem services, managed service providers, and processes to create and increase value for the customer
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for end to end performance management of all suppliers acting as the supplier manager and internal service providers under the remit of SIAM with operational management as per the SLA's and OLA's respectively
- Understand the key financial drivers and dynamics driving business growth and our business goals
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with internal stakeholders across Solutions and Delivery.
- Manage the design of and transition to the new SIAM organisation
Responsible for the design, implement and maintain of SIAM policies, processes and procedures
- Design the ITSM tooling strategy including master data management and workflows.
- Defines, documents, maintains and communicates clear/unambiguous roles and responsibilities for the services and involved internal and external parties
- LEAD the Service Integration & Management (SIAM) Team to deliver successful business outcomes while generating a strong team culture that promotes collaboration, innovation and a customer-centric approach.
- Must have extensive Service Delivery Management experience
- A strong understanding on prem and cloud of infrastructure
- Candidate must be pro-active and a team player, but capable of working effectively independently or with limited support.
- Experience in working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strategy & roadmap creation and promotion
- Must be able to operate in a rapidly changing, very complex and technical environment.
If you think you have the relevant skills please do not hesitate to apply.