Product Analyst - £55000 - FinTech
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Product Analyst - £55,000 - FinTech
This FinTech is making customers' upward mobility, financial literacy and wellbeing at the heart of everything it does. Unlike traditional banking, which is centred around a transactional model, they will strive to create a subscribed and engaged community. Leveraging the best of the world's FinTech and broader thinking, we will use the latest technology to provide the modern consumer with relevant and appropriate products.
They are looking for a Product Analyst who will work with technical architects, business analysts, UX designers, developers and testers to help design and implement a digital solution that will change the future of banking. If successful, you will work closely with a cross-functional team to deliver innovative mobile banking solutions that will increase financial literacy and support individuals to make the most of their finances. You thrive on solving problems and are excited at the prospect of working in a key role within a fast-moving startup environment. Highly technical, you have proven success in delivering high quality, enterprise-level software on time, that customers love. You enjoy working in a team environment and have a genuine enthusiasm for launching innovative consumer propositions. You have experience delivering large scale data processing systems and API's, supported by a customer-centric user experience.
* 2 years+ experience as a product analyst
* Experience in all stages of the SDLC - requirements analysis, design, development and deployment
* Natural believer in Agile Development and familiar with all aspects of agile delivery
* Experience with agile development documentation tools such as Atlassian Jira and Confluence, as well as other best practice tools, is highly beneficial
* 3 years experience working within the financial services sector
* A deep understanding of core banking and payments systems is highly beneficial
* Experience running A/B and multivariate tests to gather customer feedback
* Appreciation for a fast-moving startup culture