IT Business Continuity Consultant
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Proactive Appointments
Our client is looking for a Business Continuity Specialist to join their team on a 6 month contract basis starting ASAP. The Business Continuity Specialist will be accountable for delivering the clients Operational Resilience programme and assist with the implementation of Business Continuity tools. Ideally you will have the following skills & experience.
The role will support relationships between business teams and central resilience functions, and development of the roadmap of resilience change based on requirements identified in partnership with business stakeholders.
Key skills & experience
- Previous experience with Business Continuity in a large corporate organisation/environment
- Highly experienced with BCM (business continuity management) and DR (Disaster Recovery) processes
- Impact assessments
- Tolerance setting
- Recovery planning
- Supplier resilience planning
- Process management (including analysis and improvement)
- Maintaining work area recovery arrangements based on recovery planning strategies
- Supporting the Operational Resilience Lead in resilience risk and control analysis
- Developing and maintaining a framework of processes, planning & testing to ensure resilience and safeguard of People/Operations in the event of significant disaster.
- Demonstrate ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for senior leadership team.
- Responsible for delivering key business continuity activities for the overall definition of management processes, assessment of criticality and collection of documentation required to implement, review and improve business continuity planning.
- Accountable for crisis management, creating awareness and providing guidance for all staff on their own accountabilities in both safe guarding our customer and employees in a crisis management situation.
- Take full ownership of the service continuity planning process and lead the implementation of plans.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website.